We understand that having building work done can be stressful. It’s a major investment and there is inevitably disruption and mess. You will also, no doubt, have heard or read stories of projects going horribly wrong. At A Mann Building Contractors we aim to be different. We are professional in everything we do, and aim to make your building project as smooth and as stress-free for you as possible. That starts with our promise to our clients, which is built on our company values. Read on to find out how we put our clients at the centre of every project to bring their dreams to life on time and on budget.
Quality in everything we do
- Expertise: We bring our extensive experience on an array of building works – ranging from renovations to extensions, loft conversions, kitchens, bespoke cabinetry and bathrooms – to every project to ensure intelligent building solutions that provide the best results for our clients.
- Passion: Our team is passionate about their craftsmanship and bringing our clients’ visions to life to give them the space they dream of.
- High standards: We complete every project, big or small, to the highest possible standards.
Putting you first
- Respectful: We are polite and respectful to our clients and one another at all times. We do not tolerate inappropriate language or behaviour on site.
- Reducing your stress: We do whatever we can to reduce your stress. We take care to clean up as best we can at the end of each day to minimise the impact for you, especially if you are living on site throughout the project – and we provide a complementary clean at the end of the project.
- Honesty: We will be truthful with you. Building projects don’t always run entirely to plan, especially when unexpected issues arise. If anything crops up that we couldn’t have fore seen, we will explain the reasons why and the impact; where appropriate, we will discuss potential solutions with you, keeping you involved in the management of your project at all times.
- Transparency: We are proud of the projects we have completed to date and are happy to put you in touch with previous clients to ask them about their experience of working with us, so you can be confident that your project will be in the best hands.
Efficiency and professionalism
- Accurate budgets: We provide itemised costings for every project so you can have confidence that our quote is what you will pay, subject to the project proceeding as per the submitted drawings and subject to no unforeseen complications arising. Where we cannot provide a precise figure in advance of starting the work, we will provide you with sensible guide cost bands (for example the foundations; we often do not know how deep these will need to be until we begin excavating and can see how solid the ground is).
- Communication: We believe effective communication is central to smooth building projects. We communicate regularly with our clients and contractors to make sure that everyone is informed at all times about the progress of the project. All parties have secure access to an App detailing progress on the build.
- Reliability: Our team will always turn up on the dates speciﬁed to do the work. You will know who will be on site and when.
- Effective project management: We aim to make having construction work organised, easy and as pain-free as possible for our clients, utilising state-of-the-art technology and effective communication to keep projects on track.
- Professional: All our team wear branded work clothes to give you peace of mind that the people who are on site are part of our team.
“Work had to be spaced out due to my hospitalisation. Cannot rate Andrew and his colleagues too highly. Personal recommendation from our daughter and completely justified.”